If you feel that your frown lines make you look tired and unapproachable or that your crow’s feet are starting to show your age, than a BOTOX® Cosmetic injection is just what the doctor ordered! BOTOX® is a simple, nonsurgical treatment that is injected directly into your facial muscles. It works by reducing the muscle activity that causes severe lines to form on your brow and around your eyes. With real, noticeable results, no surgery and no downtime, it’s no wonder millions of people choose BOTOX® treatments to keep them looking young and wrinkle free!
- Avoid alcoholic beverages for at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Discontinue the use of anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin, Ibuprofen, Vitamin E, etc at least one week prior to treatment.
- Treat your skin gently – do not rub, scratch or pick at the treated area.
- Maintain an upright posture and avoid exercise for 4 hours.
- Occasional bruising may occur. This will clear up in 7-10 days.
- Some patients may develop a headache, which can be treated with Ibuprofen or Tylenol. This usually lasts less than 24 hours.
- If this is your first BOTOX® injection in our office, please schedule a 2-3 week follow-up appointment.
Treatment Follow Up Instructions:
- Schedule follow up BOTOX® treatments every 3-4 months.